Translate

30 October 2012

Maywood- "Different Worlds" (1981)

Hello,
I previously posted the first of two "ABBA-esque" albums, 1977's Images by Brotherhood of Man.
---
Here is the second: Dutch duo Maywood's Different Worlds, released in 1981. Their second album, it is probably their most consistently good work (along with their third album, Colour My Rainbow [1982]) and catches them at their height. A few of the songs here were included in the "ABBA-esque Sampler" that I posted a while back.
---
For this album, please follow the link below to go to the DiscoToGo Blog.
---
---
01. Rio
02. It's A Different World
03. Gone Without A Reason
04. You're The One
05. Since I Met You
06. Pasadena
07. I'm In Love For The Very First Time
08. Mano
09. What A World
10. Distant Love
11. Just A Little Bit Of Love
---
Get it at the Disco2Go Blog. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. plesae link of maywood ernestodavev@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete