Translate

06 November 2012

Digression #6: New Posts & Re-Ups

Hello all,
Just wanted to say hello and that my absence was due to moving and getting settled in my new job as an English teaching assistant in Bordeaux, France. Now that I am comfortable (and have a two-week break!) I can resume blogging.

NEW POSTS:
* Penny McLean's 1975 album "Lady Bump" in remastered lossless audio.
* A continuing theme on this blog: the two most "ABBA-esque" albums (Brotherhood of Man's "Images" [1977] and Maywood's "Different Worlds" [1980]; the former is a personal upload while the latter is a link to another blog).

NEW POSTS TO COME (As mentioned in my 'Digression #5'):
* A couple of links to great albums on other blogs.
* "Ladies of the 80s" Sampler (P. Benatar, L. Branigan, J. Rush, etc.)
* Hi-NRG Sampler
* "Best of Lime" Sampler
* "Canciónes en Español" Sampler (Los Panchos, J.A. Jiménez, M.A. Mejía, etc.)

RE-UPS:
* I have re-uploaded the "Cher Sings Bob Dylan" Sampler.
* I have uploaded a revised/expanded edition of the Bacharach Sampler

RE-UPS TO COME:
* It appears that some of the Expanded Soundtracks are no longer available for download, so I will re-up when I have the chance.

POSTS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE PENDING RE-UP:
* I will upload a revised/expanded edition of the "Country Ladies" Sampler
* I will upload a revised/expanded edition of the ever-popular "Dionne Warwick Sings Burt Bacharach" Sampler using remastered versions of many of the songs, thanks to a link from an anonymous commenter

No comments:

Post a Comment