Translate

29 May 2012

Flashdance (1983): Expanded Edition

Tomorrow morning, I leave France to return to California for the summer. I likely won't be able to post anything for the next week or so, so I figured I should do one last post before I leave...
---
---
Here is an expanded version of the Flashdance soundtrack. There isn't much I can think to say about it, other than the fact that it features a number of wonderful songs, including the title track ("Flashdance" by Irene Cara), "Maniac" (by Michael Sembello), "Gloria" (by Laura Branigan), "I Love Rock N' Roll" (by Joan Jett)  and "Romeo" (by the late Donna Summer). The songs that are in their original format are from my CD version of the soundtrack, and "Gloria" and the title track are also from my own CDs. "I Love Rock N' Roll" and the extended version of "Maniac" are from the internet.
---
#
Title
Artist
Length
If Different From Original:
1
Flashdance…What A Feeling
Irene Cara
7:12
Extended Remix (1983)
2
Gloria
Laura Branigan
4:51
X
3
He’s A Dream
Shandi
3:29
X
4
Love Theme From Flashdance
Helen Saint John
3:28
X
5
Manhunt
Karen Kamon
2:38
X
6
Lady, Lady, Lady
Joe Esposito
4:10
X
7
Imagination
Laura Branigan
3:36
X
8
Romeo
Donna Summer
3:19
X
9
I Love Rock N’ Roll
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
2:55
X
10
Seduce Me Tonight
Cycle V
3:33
X
11
I’ll Be Where The Heart Is
Kim Carnes
4:37
X
12
Maniac
Michael Sembello
5:47
Vocal Remix (1983)
---
“Gloria” and “I Love Rock N’ Roll” were featured in the film, but not on the original soundtrack.
“Flashdance…What A Feeling” and “Maniac” are included here in their 12” remixed versions.
---
Enjoy here!
---
P.S. Feel free to leave a comment if you liked this post, or if you have any problems with the download.
P.P.S. There is a typo in the "Read-Me" file... The song "Maniac" is 5 mins 47 seconds, not the 4 min 18 second version.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing, downloading, i will comment after hearing the entire album, and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Steven : people love you even you dont know who they are... you are a great man! Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, mil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excelente trilha sonora, parabéns

    ReplyDelete
  5. descargue de otras paginas diferentes. y en esta si funciona.. tanks por the music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. buenas el link no funciona ppodria resubirlo gracias

    ReplyDelete