Translate

11 July 2012

Digression #4: Blog Statistics

Hello all,
Just wanted to say that I haven't dropped off the face of the planet, and that more posts are in the works. I haven't had a lot of time recently, but hang in there and hopefully I'll post a few things in the next few days.
-Steven
----------------------
I was going through my blog and download statistics to get an idea as to which posts and downloads are most popular. I have included the stats for all mp3 posts below.
As you can see, my first four music posts (which incidentally are variations on official music releases) are the most-downloaded, while my more recent posts have more views but fewer downloads. My guess is that albums such as Bee Gees Gold and Saturday Night Fever are being downloaded from RAR/Zip search engines, hence the relatively large numbers of downloads compared to page views.
The most site traffic comes from the US, followed by Germany, the UK, Russia, and Spain...
----------------------
No one has left any comments, so I have no idea whether people liked the albums, or whether there were any complaints about sound quality or whatnot, so I am hoping all is well.
Please let me know which albums you liked the most, so I can have an idea what to post in the future.
----------------------
Bee Gees Gold
- 248 Downloads
- 37 Post Views
Saturday Night Fever (OST Expanded)
- 137 Downloads
- 48 Post Views
Flashdance (OST Expanded)
- 89 Downloads
- 62 Post Views
Thank God It's Friday (OST Expanded)
- 43 Downloads (Disc 2)
- 43 Downloads (Discs 1&3)
- 47 Post Views
Dionne Warwick Sings Bacharach (Sampler)
- 29 Downloads
- 56 Post Views
ABBA-esque Sampler
- 18 Downloads (Disc 1)
- 22 Downloads (Disc 2)
- 46 Page Views
Batman Score & Soundtrack Sampler
- 15 Downloads
- 55 Post Views
Country Ladies Sampler
- 8 Downloads (Disc 1)
- 8 Downloads (Disc 2)
- 55 Post Views
Burt Bacharach Sampler
- 7 Downloads (0 Downloads for "A House Is Not A Home")
- 48 Post Views
African Music Sampler
- 1 Download
- 13 Post Views

P.S. I'm also excited to be approaching 1,000 page views, which is quite an accomplishment for a modest little blog like mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment